About Conagra Brands
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We're transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We're modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape - all with a culture that's ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
Conagra by the numbers
- Headquaters Location: Chicago, IL
- Number of Locations: Approximately 40, including offices in Chicago, IL, and Omaha, NE
- Number of Employees: More than 13,000
- Over $8 billion company
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. We persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results.
Our portfolioof iconic and emerging brands continues to evolve to offer contemporary choices for every occasion. Some of our most iconic and emerging brands include: Healthy Choice, Hunt's, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, Alexia, Blake's, Frontera, Bertolli, P.F. Chang's and Marie Callender's.
Conagra Brands builds on a legacy of commitment to being a good corporate citizen. Highlights include:
- Projects from our annual Sustainable Development Awards diverted more than 8,700 tons of waste from landfills, conserved more than 245 million gallons of water and reduced our greenhouse gas emissions by more than 2,100 metric tons
- One hundred percent of Conagra Brands full-time production facilities continue to be certified by Global Food Safety Intiative standards
- Each year we dedicatea month to community service. During this month, more than 2,300 passionate employees volunteered more than 6,800 hours to help reduce hunger in their communities. This represents 89 projects, each organized by teams of employees, across 14 states and three countries. As a result, more than 430,000 meals were packed for those suffering from food insecurity in our communities